Re: AMB Transponder

To: twobees@sprynet.com
Subject: Re: AMB Transponder
From: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:15:34 EST
In a message dated 2/11/2003 8:46:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
twobees@sprynet.com writes:

> Does this Digest have an Archive?  Seems to me there was discussion a while
> back about sources of AMB transponders at reasonable costs.  I'm going to
> need one a few times this year &may as well "bite the bullet" rather than
> rent one each time.  Rather than bother Digest members again, perusing the
> archives would answer my questions.
>
> Norm Sippel
> '66 MGB
>

> ///  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive/vintage-race

the answer is in your "footer".
That URL should get you to the archives.

For what it's worth, If I remember the thread, the gist was that some SCCA
regions were selling transponders at a discount for a short period of time, I
don't know if they still are.

Good luck

Rick Morrison
72 MGB #34