RE: custom hauler

To: "'Lyle Rundhaug'" <lrichard@ticon.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: custom hauler
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 22:46:46 -0500
Bill Dentinger who races with VSCDA has a beautifully restored panel
truck that he uses as a tow vehicle. I am not sure of the year, but I
think it is late 40's or early 50's. I believe it has a 6 cylinder
engine. He says it works great. I am sure there are others on the list
who may have more particulars on the vehicle than I do. Maybe they can
fill in the details I am lacking.