Re: Hot Lap of Summit Point Jefferson Circuit

To: "AH102" <bluechipracing@snet.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hot Lap of Summit Point Jefferson Circuit
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 17:03:10 -0500
geez!  that makes me really think!  i hear the driver's school cars
schreeching all over the place on race weekends but i have never negotiated
the jeff circut!  of all the PHA weekends there i have never traveled there
to run that circut.  although we wil lbe running the turkey bowl next
weekend ...and my car is in pieces in the shop as i write this.......gues i
had better get back to work tomorrow!  i have a trans to change and some
cooling system work to do and change the set of wheels/tires!  hmmm, hope i
get all this done by thursday!   i will not have any "thursday time" to
myself with family obligations.   so i must be loaded up wednesday night for
a very early friday departure!  (very early!!!!)
hope to see some of you there!

chuck
orange saab 93F #25
H-mod sports racer #25