Need a room in Carmel, CA USA for vintage SCCA event?

To: Cortina List <cortinalist@topica.com>,
Subject: Need a room in Carmel, CA USA for vintage SCCA event?
From: Royce Miller <royce_miller@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 11:59:13 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy,

I have heard it has been hard to find a room and I just gave up mine for
both Fri Oct 25th & Sat Oct 26th at the Carmel Sands (831) 624-1255.  I am
still entered in the SCCA vintage event but do to a change in plans, the
family isn't joining, I'll be just fine camping in the trailer!

Thanks,

Royce
'66 Lotus Cortina Mk1 vintage racer
Sacramento, CA USA