Albums of 1955/56 Races

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Albums of 1955/56 Races
From: Jim Hayes <jeh@jimhayes.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 01:40:24 -0400
I recently acquired photo albums taken by Howard Wolery, my high
school art teacher whom I blame for my interest in both sports cars
and photography, at several races in 1955/56, including one SAC race
and Sebring. After I finish reviewing them and making copies, I will
interview Howard in detail about his trips then give them to the
Watkins Glen Racing Library.
If you want a sample of what's in them, see
http://www.jimhayes.com/Wolery/album.html
I also have some literature from Howard to sell. If you collect
literature and are interested, email me.
Jim Hayes

--
Jim Hayes   jeh@jimhayes.com   www.JimHayes.com
VDV Works, Tech Support For The Voice Data Video Industry