Re: Action LTD. photo

To: milano164@attbi.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Action LTD. photo
From: Grossac@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 22:01:29 EDT
Nick England, the VIR historian, was looking for Action Limited a while back.
 I passed on that I, too, have a lot of old proofs of my race Minis with the
Action LTD stamp on them. (All sepia-tone). Through 1971 the address  on the
stamp is 1524 Avondale Drive, Green Bay, WI  54303. I even have a post paid
envelope with that address - wonder where it would go if I sent it back?!
In 1972 their address changed to 8443 East 13th Street, Indianapolis, IND
46219 as indicated on the photo of my Mini at the Runoffs in 72.  Any listers
from Indiana able to check that out?
Chris Gross
Ex-Mini Racer, Now Vintage Bugeye Driver.