RE: car

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: car
From: "Rick Yocum" <rickyocum@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 00:04:15 -0700
Jack,

I am driving a 99 Cadillac Catera from my son's lot, and it's a great car.
You can get one (don't buy a 97 or 98) for around $16-$18k with no more than
30k miles.  They have a 50k warranty ( at least).  They're quick, loaded
(leather, heated seats, CD player, most have power moon roofs, etc.) and any
Cadillac dealer can service them, even though they're a German Opel.

And you don't see one on every street corner.

Another one that is a bit more common is a Crown Vic Ford.  Reliable as hell
and realtively cheap.  But hardly leading-edge in design.

Incidentally, contrary to what most folks assume, the Catera is real-wheel
drive.

Now temper all these suggestions with the realization that I road race a
Chevy Nova.

Rick Yocum