New Zealand Race Festival

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: New Zealand Race Festival
From: Derek <derek@lola7.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 18:24:38 -0700 (PDT)
Many thanks to all who replied to my request for information couple of
weeks ago. Certainly sounds like an excellent idea and one I want to do
some time soon. However I do have a warning -

A couple of guys from this end contacted me offering to organize a race
car rental for me in New Zealand. One of them sounded very good but on
further inquiry I found others who knew him warned me to be careful.
Apparently he doesn't always come through with what he offers.

So if you are thinking of the trip yourself  - possibly by renting a
race car - make sure you do your homework first.

Other than that everyone else was very friendly and helpful.
http://taxes.yahoo.com/