Anybody into car-themed ties?

To: Vintage Race List <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anybody into car-themed ties?
From: Jim Hayes <hayes@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:14:26 -0500
I mean like "suit and tie" ties? I used to wear one all the time, so on
my travels around the world I collected ties with car themes, both
vintage and modern. In cleaning out a closet and throwing away a bunch
of old ties, I found two dozen of them. Since I never wear ties anymore,
I thought someone else with a more formal lifestyle might like them, so
I'll sell them off. If you are interested in them, email me
mailto:alfa@jimhayes.com .
Jim
--
Jim Hayes