Man, I blew it....

To: CSRGinfo@yahoogroups.com, dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: Man, I blew it....
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 00:19:58 EST
To all on both lists...

Sorry, I'm old and confused.  First, its Hoosier Street TD bias plies that
are OK (I mistakenly said radials) and Hoosier Radials (whatever they're
called) that are on the not OK list.

And, it was pointed out to me that it was P.L Newman (now I'm not sure
anymore at his hour if its Newman, or Neuman...sorry P.L., sorry Alfred
E....) that appeared in Cool Hand Luke where the famous line was used.

I thank those less mentally challenged for refreshing my aging memory and
keeping me honest.

Regards,
Myles H. Kitchen
1965 Lotus (I think) Cortina Mk1 #128 ( or was it #218....better go look at
the car again)????