RE: The late Speedvision

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: The late Speedvision
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:36:03 -0600
Try www.speedtv.com .

- Tony

PS - I LIKE Nascar, as well as F-1 and CART, both of which will be carried
by Speed Channel.  What other racing is occurring right now that they
should show?  They did drop the Austrialian Touring Cars which I miss, but
kept the Aussie V-8 series.  They expanded their european rallye
coverage.  I'm not ready to write them off yet.