Vineland race track

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Vineland race track
From: DavidWLewi@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 18:02:40 EST
Some time ago someone on the list asked about the location of the Vineland
(NJ) race track.  The February 2002 issue of Sports Car (SCCA magazine) has
an article about four "forgotten" tracks, including Vineland.  As I thought I
remembered, the Vineland track was purchased for construction of Cumberland
County Community College.  According to the article, much of the track
surface still exists.  I do remember driving my TR6 around part of the track
soon after (or during) construction of the college.

Dave Lewis
1959 Turner 950S