Re: Jowett Jupitor

To: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>, <Vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Jowett Jupitor
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 14:08:50 -0500
  Looks like one heck of a project!  There is a fully restored Jupiter that
shows up at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix each July.  Beautiful little
car with some great engineering under the hood.   I just wonder how much
damage was done when the Ford flat head was put in?
  Come on Roger, you buy it and I'll come down and help clean it up!

Paul
OROC
Sloan Racing
(Wishing I was employed and had money for another toy!)