Re: Lotus 23 with Porsche 911 engine/John Morton?

To: stan@tta.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lotus 23 with Porsche 911 engine/John Morton?
From: PaceCars@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 12:26:51 EST
Hi Stan,
I could swear I have heard of one of these. I know from records that John
Morton ran a "Lotus-Porsche" in the USRRC around 1964-65. As Folmer was still
running his, I know its not the same car. I'm trying to find a bio of Morton
that talks about the car. I also need to dig through my copy of Stainless
Steel Carrot to see if its buried in there somewhere. Any Morton fans out
there that can help? I suspect that Mortons car is as you describe.
Harold Pace