Finding previous owner on a black plate California car

To: Vintage <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Finding previous owner on a black plate California car
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 14:12:23 -0500
Perhaps somebody in California could assist.

I am trying to verify the previous owner of a Black plate California car,
from 1966-?. Would the California DMV be able to assist?

This is a neat car. It is one of the Sebring "works" Alpines but we
can't figure out who owned it from 1966 to about 1970.  We "think" it
has to be R. Schank, Monterey Park, CA.

We know it was in West Covina... most likely Ted Block raced it from
1963-66... then from 1970-? it ends in the hands of a Dr. Bragno.

If we could figure this out it would help to find the other Ken Miles/Lew
Spencer "works" Alpine... or at least save us the trouble of chasing two
different directions.

There

Thanks,

Steve Silverstein