Introduction...

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Introduction...
From: "David R. Mapes" <dmapes@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 21:44:00 -0500
Hi Folks,

        My name is Dave Mapes, I joined this list over
the weekend because it looked interesting and topical
for me.  I've  been Autocrossing a '66 Mustang and '66
Formula S Barracuda in the Washington DC Region over the
last 5 seasons and am developing the Barracuda to go
Vintage racing.
All the Best!  Dave  ;->
Lame Horse Racing
-  '66 CP (Vintage Road Racer to be) Formula S Barracuda (AKA GoldFish)
-  '66 CP Rust-er-Mustang Coup (AKA Ol'Beastly)
-  '91 Plymouth Sundance (145,000+ Miles and counting, Just
        runs too good to replace)
-  '97 Jeep Cherokee (Oh-M'Gosh! Three Recalls!)
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing... College Park, MD
CP# 317 WHOOMAH! http://www.erols.com/dmapes/