Bob Kramer's race video from Marlboro

To: Vintage <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bob Kramer's race video from Marlboro
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 16:39:51 -0400
Hey, I got the tape of Marlboro National's today! Yes, my Alpine is in it.
I am almost positive this is 1964 (first year my car ran).

It is kinda cool to see the car racing back in the 60's.  Of course, it is a
"brief" glimpse of the car but it is rather neat to see it lined up with
Brooks Noah in the Lotus 7, Art Riley in the Volvo 1800.

The final results for the FP race:

#23 Brooks Noah - Lotus
#74 Don Sesslar - Alpine (Don won FP championship in '64)
#67 Tom Brown - Lotus
#55 Dick Gilmartin - TR-3

The DP race which has the most "air time" focuses on Dennis Riley #12 in the
TR-4.  Of course, there are a number of shots of Bob Tullius in his TR-4.

The final results are:

#44 Bob Tullius - TR-4 (I think Bob won the DP championship, am I right?)
#97 Don Griemel - Turner 1500
#51 Bill Wier - Turner 1500
#5 Harvey Marks - TR-4

Thanks Bob!  I only wish there was more!  If anybody needs race results from
the other races let me know...

Steve Silverstein
www.racingalpines.org