Re: Aerial photos

To: Mark Palmer <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Aerial photos
From: Ross Fosbender <rossf@interaccess.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 10:26:26 -0600
I've used the TerraServer site to see aerials of many tracks here in the
midwest.  You can print from TerraServer.  Blackhawk Farms (SW of Beloit
WI) and GingerMan Raceways (east of South Haven MI) are clearly shown,
as well as the RA views you mentioned.

I was able to able to capture an aerial for my Meadowdale Raceway
website ( www.meadowdaleraceway.homestead.com ).  See the Maps page
there for some conformations of your comments about the inaccuracy of
many "track layout maps".

You can also spot the old Wilmot Hills and Lynndale tracks with some
searching.

RossFos