Movie Title

Subject: Movie Title
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 09:22:02 -0400
Thanks to everyone who responded with ideas for my mural.

"To Please a Lady" with Clark Gable and Barbara Stanwick was the hands
down winner, followed closely by "The Big Wheel" with Mickey Rooney.

Our museum has cars from the 30s, 40s, and 50s, along with lots of
automobilia, and is located in Bowling Green, OH.  Also a few race
cars!  We are scheduled to be open to the public sometime late this
year.  Stop by and visit if you're traveling the I-75 corridor in
Northwest Ohio.

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff Snook