Re: nice room at Watkins Glen

To: JWoesvra@aol.com
Subject: Re: nice room at Watkins Glen
From: David Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:34:28 -0500
On Mon, 20 Aug 2001 14:58:58 EDT JWoesvra@aol.com writes:
> I am about to release an extra room at the Colonial Inn on Main St.
> in
> Watkins Glen. It is almost across the street from the town hall.
>
> The person to talk to is Shirl , 607-535-7545
>

> Jack Woehrle

Jack,

Thanks.  I called and I am waiting for Shirl to return my call.  I spoke
to her husband, who said he thinks they can arrange something for me.

BTW, I sent in my registration packet and car information sheet a couple
of weeks ago.  Should I expect some sort of information package in the
mail, or do I need to follow up to make sure everything is OK?

David Littlefield
'62 MGA MkII
'51 MGTD
'74 MG Midget vintage racer