rose valley hillclimb

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: rose valley hillclimb
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:43:31 -0000
once again the old saab proved to be fun but geared too high for a really
good assault on the hill.  my best time of a 1:29 was just not good enough
to get close to the other car in my class with a 1:09.  by day's end
saturday i had enough runs in on the hill that i felt confident with my line
on course and conceeded to the fact that there was no way i could cut 20
seconds off my best time to catch up with my competition.  once again the
car has come home unscathed and still running.  the event was absolute fun!
the company was great!  the party was the borscht , i mean um, er , best!
my thanks to the owners of the bright red mk2 jaguar sedan for the ride to
the unofficial party later , complete with "god save the queen " in
steriophonic sound playing!  me-wow! is that a good running kitty!  lol!
once again it was a wonderfull weather event and great cars with great
people.

chuck
the next event is duryea hillclimb in reading pennsylvania on august 11th
and 12th.