Re: Flywheel Explosions

Subject: Re: Flywheel Explosions
From: "Carl McLelland" <carlynneracing@home.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 23:41:30 -0700
Guys,
It happened to Jari. It happened to me, and it can happen to you! If you
know how to work with fiberglass/Carbon Fiber, or know someone who does, or
if not then FIND SOMEONE, and get yourself a carbon fiber scatter shield
made for your race car!!!!!!!

Are you willing to lose a foot, a leg, or that small organ that produces the
Testosterone to save about 3 pounds? I didn't think so! Get on it!!!!!
    Carl
    CarLynne Racing LLC
    CSRG #247 series 1 Sunbeam Alpine,
                        Lotus 61 formula Ford