RE: Compomotive Wheels

To: "Jim Hill" <jrhill@chorus.net>,
Subject: RE: Compomotive Wheels
From: "Kerry Seibert" <ckchapel@fast.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 14:57:09 -0400
JIM -
I'm using the Compomotive ML wheels on my Morgan.  I did check out
MiniLites.  I looked at Panasports but they did not offer a 5 stud wheel. I
love the MLs.  They're light, strong, and they clean-up well after each
event.  I have three schools and nine races on my set and they look like
new, indistinguishable from my new "spare".  I bought them from a
distributor in Lancaster, PA - nice folks.  (no connection, just my personal
experience)

Cheers, Craig Seibert     1968 Morgan +8    car no. 611    "Duff Morgan
Racing"