Re: Looking for Buick brake drums

To: sciolto2@hotmail.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for Buick brake drums
From: PaceCars@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 17:44:18 EDT
First make sure that you want the 1958 models. The aluminum was not bonded to
the liners as well as they were in 1959 and later. I THINK they will
interchange. At any rate, if you are near a junk yard with American cars,
look on the fronts of 1959 to mid-1970s full-size Buicks (before they went to
discs). If not, get a copy of Hemmings Motor News and look under Buick parts
- there will be a number of sources.
Harold Pace
who had these drums on his old Bocar