If you liked the Sy Kaback Bio...

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: If you liked the Sy Kaback Bio...
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:33:07 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings!

I noticed recently that the SVRA web site has been
nicely updated...

In the "car info" (http://www.svra.com/car.htm)
section is a mention that they intend to include
histories and profiles of cars, drivers, and marques
in general. I'd love to offer them my services based
on what I've done so far on SimpleSevens.com and the
Sy Kaback bio pages, and have sent them an email to
that effect.

So... if you enjoyed the Kaback biography or the
SimpleSevens site and happen to know a "decision
maker" within SVRA, I would surely appreciate you
sending a good word to them!

For that matter, if you might be interested in having
your own car, a driver, or even yourself profiled
online in the manner of the Sy Kaback biography,
please let me know and we can make arrangements to get
the job done! Think about your friends, kids, grand
kids or even clients or potential sponsors that would
be interested in reading about you or your particular
car...

Oops, sorry, slipped into sales mode for a second
there!

Thanks, I'll be quiet now!
John Donohoe
http://www.SimpleSevens.com