Re: Steering universal joints

To: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Subject: Re: Steering universal joints
From: Richard Ruff <rruff4@home.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:08:24 -0700
I had a 1965 Bobsy SR3 restored by Chuck Tatum.  Since Chuck has been
building FVs since almost day one, he has a few parts lying around.  We
decided to replace my original straight steering shaft with one form a
bug.  It has a 10"+/- deformable section.  It adds zero play to your
steering.
Richard Ruff