Re: Honesty

To: <John.Desantis@inficon.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Honesty
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:32:20 -0000
pressured?  PRESSURED?  she has no interest in going to any events that i
have run past or present or future.  no dislikes just no interest.   but i
did get a "do you really need to do this?" speech.
i guess that it is even more interesting here with the fact that we do not
follow nascar and my wife knows precious little about it with the exception
of co-workers input at work.   and based upon that , there was enough
concern expressed to her by her co-workers to warrant a "  honey  we need to
talk"(wich usually indicates impending doom of some sort or another here, ).
but she is a very tolerant person, (thank god!) and after some real real
reassuring"but honey my father is still alive and he raced back when there
was next to no protective equiptment being used(or required) and he is just
fine....".

yes ,  this has put some pressures on here in my home.  i just find it
rather amusing that i do not follow nascar, yet it has followed me home.

chuck.