Looking for Vintage Racing Cars & Parts to POST at my Web Site

To: "vintage-race@autox.team." <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for Vintage Racing Cars & Parts to POST at my Web Site
From: <watsonracingteam@home.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 07:15:21 -0600
This call goes out to all persons & businesses who want to reach even
more perspective buyers of their wares.

I am looking for owners of:

Vintage Racing Cars
Vintage Racing Parts

&

Vintage Racing Parts Suppliers

To view my Web Page at:

http://members.home.net/rileysprint32/enter.htm

GO TO "FOR SALE" section...

And to send their info to me so that I can get it posted.

Please spread the word.

Also if you know of parts suppliers please get me their info and I
can contact them directly.

There is no charge to individuals or business, this is simply a free
service.

The site focuses on sprint cars, midgets, stocks, etc. but is growing
to include all of vintage racing. (Primarily that in the U.S.A.)

Thanks.

Brian F. Watson
watsonracingteam@home.com

NOTE:  The server is currently being switched so download times may
vary, if you experience a very slow load time please bear with it
temporarily until all is fixed, thanks.