RE: RHD

To: "'Simon Favre'" <simon@mondes.com>, Paul Meis <pmeis@wfubmc.edu>
Subject: RE: RHD
From: James Holland <J.Holland@g-icap.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 12:31:14 -0000
Never heard of Bugatti?

The information in this Internet e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this Internet
e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised and any disclosure, copying, distribution
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and
may be unlawful.
 When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this
Internet e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any
applicable documentation or market practices governing the relationship between
Garban Intercapital plc and its clients.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender except
where they are stated to be the views of Garban Intercapital plc.