New Domain Name and Moved Website

To: 2JH at mediaone <hayes@mediaone.net>,
Subject: New Domain Name and Moved Website
From: Jim Hayes <hayes@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 01:23:18 -0500
Friends,
I finally set up a new Internet domain for my vintage race and Alfa
Romeo website.
The new domain name is easy to remember: http://www.JimHayes.com (the
Internet version of the vanity license plate!)
I have moved all my webpages from the Fotec site to this new site. I
have left a linking page for all of them to lead people to the new site
and listed them on the new home page at http://www.JimHayes.com .
If you have any of my pages bookmarked, please update your bookmarks as
soon as convenient. If you have links from your webpages to mine, please
update those links as soon as possible also.
My email address remains hayes@mediaone.net.
Regards,
Jim Hayes