Re: TR front hubs

To: <owner-vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR front hubs
From: "Peter L. Krause" <pkrause@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 21:18:12 -0500
The reason why Mike Jackson's hubs don't get hot and push grease out and on
to the rotors is because he DOESN'T USE THE BRAKES! I'm a witness!
Improvements don't work if they're not used...:-)

On another topic, all of you sim (video game) aficionados should get
"Passione Rossa:Ferrari F355 Challenge" now available for the Dreamcast.
Puts all of my PC games (and I just upgraded to an 800 Mhz Athlon and an
Abit KT-7) to shame! I bought a Dreamcast console and the game for $200
(less than any entry fee except VSCCA) and I'm provided with hours of fun
without the strictures of 13/13!
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all listers (you too, John Harden)

-Peter Krause (still stuck taking five cars to VIR next weekend :-)