Possible Vintage Project

To: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Subject: Possible Vintage Project
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:23:12 -0800
Jim/all:

If you are really interested in getting in-car video of different tracks
at speed, I'm sure there are many drivers out there will this available -
you might even be able to pick the type of car!  Might not be a bad
"project" to compile a library (or at least list) of available tracks and
cars and who they are available from for the cost of the tape and
shipping... or whatever...

Any interest or volunteers?

*8o)