looking for info

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: looking for info
From: "Gregory Nagy" <gnagy@intrepid.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 15:39:33 -0500
     Got off the phone with my father a bit ago, and he had a couple of
questions that I thought could better be answered by the list:

1) Does anyone have a current email address for Cindy Bauer? He is trying to
get in contact with her regarding some mini brake parts she had for sale.

2) He just went to look at a 1968 Cicada Sports Racer that was for sale in
the New Orleans Times-Picayune today. It apparently originated in the
Northeast. Does anyone have any historical information on the car? He said
it was VW based and that the owner of the car said it was chassis number 6
of 8 built. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.