Re: Set-O-Carbs

To: Malaboge@aol.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Set-O-Carbs
From: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 09:01:24 EST
In a message dated 11/15/00 10:33:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Malaboge@aol.com writes:

<<
 OK, its time to take the long style carbs off the Duke and fit a set of the
 shorter TR4A style HS6 carbs, unfortunately in all the piles of junk...I
mean
 priceless antiques, I don't have a set of these carbs. So, anyone out there
 have a set for sale?

 Oh, your car has carburetors...how quaint...
               Nick in Nor Cal

 Nick,

Will this mean that your Mini will be faster yet?  Will I have to hide the
NOS in the fire bottle for the those little extra bursts to be able to keep
up with you?

Rod Schweiger
'64 MGB - Is a tunnel ram and two Holleys in the vintage spirit?