Re: suspension geometry software

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: suspension geometry software
From: Derek Harling <derek.lola@home.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 00:16:08 -0400
I was hoping to see some other recommendations - maybe they will come
later - in the meantime try Roll Center Calculator from
"performancetrends.com". Written for circle track but quite applicable
to road racing. Only 2D so does not cover caster or Ackerman etc - but
easy to use and reliable for camber, roll center, suspension link
lengths/angles, spring compression, wheel rates etc etc. Covers wishbone
(u/l control arm) and strut type suspension design.

Derek