Re: Decals Needed

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Decals Needed
From: Larry Dent <lwdent@fwi.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 08:18:06 -0500
Folks,

I recently acquired Charlie Webbers Alfa Sprint Special from the NATMUS
Museum in Auburn, of which I am a Board Member.

The car is going to stay in the Museum with Charlies name on it (I have
discussed this whole deal with Charlie and he agrees).

When Charlie had a complete restoration on this vehicle in 1990 he did
not put numbers or decals back on, but the interior had the original
roll bar, belts, etc. It is beautiful to say the least.

I plan on putting it back in appearance of the 1969 Daytona 24 hours in
which it successfully ran.

To that end I need two of the about 3 by 5 fender stickers for Pure oil,
with the  checker flag after the word Pure, and 2 of the larger Ferodo
stickers.  Anyone able to help?

If I am not able to locate these, or a loan to color copy, I would like
to duplicate the SVRA fender stickers.  Bill Dalton, can you help with
this request?

I plan on a complete schedule of about 8 SCCA Nationals with my Sports
2000 next year, but hopefully I will get time to take this vehicle out
to a Vintage race, just so it gets on track one more time.

Cheers to all,   Larry Dent