Ford vs. Chevy

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Ford vs. Chevy
From: <john.r.hildebrand@us.pwcglobal.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 14:23:25 -0700

I'm not sure I would refer to a 490 hp 302 as "nothing special."  I just hope
someday I have 490 hp!

And as to the knock on chevies, remember that beauty is in the eye of the
beholder.  A few years ago one of the older fellows hanging our at the Edelbrock
pit said the most flattering comment I have yet heard about the engine my
brother built for my Camaro - "I've heard a lot of engines, and that car
rrruuunnnss!"

Regards,
JRH
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please