Re: 2000 Monterey Historics - Peerless Ambro

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2000 Monterey Historics - Peerless Ambro
From: Racewalt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 20:56:54 EDT
Robert finished very well in the RMVR "enduro" today at Pueblo CO. He
finished 10th overall and 1st in class out of 47 cars. My son & I won it on a
damp track in our Shelby.

By the way, we set up Robert's engine on our chassis dyno. We got the old
SU's pulling well over a very wide RPM range.

Robert is very excited about having "all" the Ambo Sports Racers at Monterey
next year.

By the way, Robert is a very talented driver.

I drove it during practice on Friday and found it to be very well balanced.
It turns good lap times by maintaining momentum everywhere.  His dad did a
great job designing these cars.  And Robert is a real gentleman.

Have fun Folks

Walt Hane