A rolling stone ...

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: A rolling stone ...
From: "Mark Palmer" <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:09:49 GMT
Listers,

Not wishing to revive a heated debate from last year about this time, but I
thought this was of interest.

Classic & Sports Car Oct issue, p 18 reports on this year's Monterey
Historics ... and says "Stirling Moss, banned for a year after crashing the
Aston Martin DBR1 in 1999, took part in a special parade ...."  (amazed that
they forgot the Sir part in a British publication, too!)

I also noticed, during the Speedvision program, that Moss was there but not
driving.

I remember a fair amount of speculation on this list last year, as to
whether Moss was suspended & for how long.  Looks like we have our answer.

Regards,
Mark Palmer