Re: No stupid question; F3 Story

To: vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No stupid question; F3 Story
From: Derek Harling <derek.lola@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 12:12:46 -0400
Isn't the internet marvelous?

Tim "on the west coast" asks a question -
 - seems he also knows me because I sent him some Lola information some time ago
-
Taiju from Japan replies with a web site address - web site is written by -
Seppo from Finland - who not only has written a marvelous history of F3 racing
in a foreign language (English) but has a reference to the current F1 rankings
updated to yesterday's race!

Wasn't like this when I was young!

Derek (Brit now in Canada!)