Another View of LRP

To: teamnet@hyperion.com
Subject: Another View of LRP
From: Joseph_Chimbolo@hyperion.com
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 11:41:59 -0400

I am not all that interested in 1980's machines.  (One post said this year was
one of the greatest crowds ever.  Norm says the crowds were down.  I attended on
Friday for the swap meet)  What if the event was split into two days.  Saturday
for all the small bore pre war stuff (VSCCA) and perhaps formula cars.  Then
Monday the newer cars and a selected group or two as a showcase of the VSCCA
cars.  Then everyone has plenty of time and no group needs to be excluded.   It
could change or alternate every year.  Just a thought of how all can have the
opportunity to participate at a great event at great track.