Re: Palo Alto Brit meet ???

To: <MHKitchen@aol.com>, <Mom5Cat@aol.com>, <VEENET@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Palo Alto Brit meet ???
From: "Greg Solow" <Gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 20:12:19 -0700
Hello folks:
There were so many questions about this great meet that I've decided to
retype a but of the flyer which I have posted on our
Engine Room door.  Hope this helps.  See you al there.

9/9, Saturday is morning Brunch Tour to The Sea coordinated by British Car
Magazine. FREE tour offers an optional barbecue buffet (ribs, chicken, etc.)
at tours end in Cameron's Pub party room (Half Moon Bay, CA) at a cost if
$18.50 per person. There is no preregistration but please let the British
Car Magazine staff know if you plan to attend.  This year we rondevous at
the British Car Magazine parkring lot in Los Altos.  The new location is on
San Antonio Road in Los Altos, between Whitney & Second.
Flyer goes on to give directions, e mail me back for them or to Rick
directly at rfeibush@loop.com .

9/10, Sunday "Be part of the biggest British car show in the States!  Over
800 cars expected to fill El Camino Park in Palo Alto. Daily drivers, street
rods, works-in-progress are welcome as are Concours quality show cars.
Great British food, live music and more fun than you'll be able to
tolerate!.  All participants will receive a commemorative mug. Field entry
starts at 9:00AM.  There is no preregistration, $20 per car at gate.
Spectators are free!
Directions, again email myself here or Rick at above.
(just a note of interest for those who don't want to attend the show but
would like to come along with those who do, this is right across the street
from Stanford Shopping center.  I personally spend my time at show but....)

Come and enjoy this great event.  I've had a great time everytime I've been
there.  LOTS of great cars.