Sean Vigle---Master of Trivia

To: LMR356@aol.com
Subject: Sean Vigle---Master of Trivia
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 15:36:05 EDT
Remember Sean Vigle, Lee? I know he did a lot of research....

I lost track of him after he moved from New York....he won the very
comprehensive trivia contest sponsored by Vintage Motorsports, a few years
ago, and I am not even sure he has ANY car.

Sidebar: Lee...Watkins Glen looking pretty good...perhaps even Lime
Rock...see you to exchange some old Mason City, Iowa stories.

If anyone knows Sean's whereabouts, I would be interested.

Joe Alexander
Cedar Falls, Iowa