Re: Genuine car?

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Genuine car?
From: Arthur Blackwell <aeb1@americanisp.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 15:28:57 -0600
My dad had one of the original Kurtis Kraft Midget cars with the original frame
markings....He fabricated several midgets and sprints based on the design. He
definately wouldn't consider them original even though they were duplicates of
the original design...later he built his own sprint chassis, with improvements
to make them more competitive...he bought & modified .Gamblers, coil overs and
the like...We are interested in competition, not posterity....8-).........

Charles Christ wrote:

<SNIP>
--
Art Blackwell
Denver, CO

" Even in the future nothing works " Dark Helmet " Spaceballs "