Re: race near F1 at Indy?

To: 356drb@indy.net, brian@uunet.ca
Subject: Re: race near F1 at Indy?
From: "Roger Sieling" <sarl45@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 21:56:47 EDT
Brian,

I suppose I could find a calander which would show the date for the F1 race,
but I'm going to be lazy too, and not look. I could care less to spend money
on something Tony George has anything to do with. I'd rather go to Canada,
if I had to see F1, or go to one of the parties at WG to see the 3-liter F1.
Seems like I've heard sometime in August, good guess? Depends how far your
driving to get to Indy and then how far you're willing to go out of your way
to do vintage. There are two events in August in Michigan.

Roger