Re: Sprite Limited Slip

To: "Vintage List" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite Limited Slip
From: "Kendall F Jones" <mrjones2@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 09:39:43 -0400
I've got 2 of these (quaiffes) and I love 'em.  They shouldn't clunk at all
when engaging, you may be thinking of the Detroit locker.  I've broken a few
(comp) axles when running welded gears (put a wheel off, lift an inside
rear) - net to mention the push problem.

The only problem I notice, is that the quaiffe is a torque sensing diff -
when there is no torque to sense (lifted inside rear wheel) there is no
traction.

Kendall
mrjones.1st.net