Re: Winch cable support

To: Bob Spruck <bspruck@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Winch cable support
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 09:08:31 -0400
At home in my shop I have a stand with a foot wide, 2" diameter steel
roller on top that I use as an out-feed support for my table saw.  Cost was
about $14.  Why not take the roller from that and make a removable support
that would fit into the joint formed by the door of the trailer and the floor?

Brian