Re: Let's play whatisit again.....

To: "Gerald J. Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Subject: Re: Let's play whatisit again.....
From: Mark Haynes <haynes386@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 07:27:54 -0600
Gerald et al- I've only seen one even similar to that car, it was owned by Don
Racine who owns Mini Mania, I think(?) it was an Ashley, but I can't remember
exactly. He sold it a year or so ago after having the body restored, and he ran
it at the final Steamboat race (or was it the year before that?)-Anyway, to my
recollection, it ran a mini front end with the steering locked , and had a very
small cockpit,with a very scary rollcage in it. Neat sportsracer, couldn't
afford it when it went on the market though.
Mark Haynes
RMVR #162