Re: Women racers

To: "Martin Filardi" <filardi@uconect.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Women racers
From: "Vaughn Rockney" <vintagegarage@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 13:47:50 -0500
Listers,
  Here's a puzzle.  Who were the drivers of the all woman team that ran the
Sebring 12 Hour in the early sixties?  Jo Anne Wilmeroth, (wife of Bill
Wilmeroth who ran Eurpoean Motors in Miami at the time) was one of the crew
members on the team.  The team had women drivers, and an all-woman crew.
Who were the drivers, what was the year, what was the car, and how did they
finish?  Hint: Denise wasn't part of the team.

Vaughn