Re: Helmet

To: "'vintage-race@autox.team.net'" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Helmet
From: Jackson Zimmermann <JZIMMERM@exch.co.albemarle.va.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 17:50:25 -0500
I would make a plug for IOPort Racing, I've often found that Racer Wholesale
typically does not have much stuff in stock.  IOPort Racing will also meet
the prices of anyone on the net, and they almost always have stock.  Another
good thing about IOPort is the guys handling the orders have actual
experience with the things that they sell, another bonus.  The M2 is simply
the best helmet for those of us who wear glasses, others (in the Bell line)
just don't offer enough room (never have liked the fit of Simpsons).  I wish
that Bell made a Kevlar version though, lighter and more resilient
material...  Check them out @ http://www.ioportracing.com/

Jackson Zimmermann
jzimmerm@albemarle.org
'64 A-H Sprite